A Private Luxury Safari Camp
World-renowned as “the Place of Plenty,” Little Mombo’s location on Chief’s Island within Moremi Game Reserve attracts an enormous number and variety of animals, making it a hugely sought-after destination.
Newly rebuilt, Little Mombo is a celebration of our Conservation purpose, including the Botswana Rhino Reintroduction Project that takes place here. It combines luxury and service excellence with a celebration of the amazing natural splendour that is the Mombo Concession.
Little Mombo Rooms
The rooms themselves are designed in exactly the same way as Mombo Camp with vast luxurious tented accommodations that look over the floodplains, huge four poster beds, en suite bathrooms, outside showers and private salas for siestas midday siestas.
A Camp For You
With just three tents tucked away on the other side of the same island, Little Mombo is a smaller, more intimate version of its sister camp, Mombo. Built under a shady canopy of jackalberry and sausage trees, overlooking a floodplain regularly visited by herds of herbivores (and their predators), the camp has its own facilities, including a dining area, boma, kitchen, lounge and pool, while being connected to Mombo Camp via a raised boardwalk.
Rates for Little Mombo vary depending on season as below - USD$ and per person per night)
- 11 Jan 2019 to 31 March 2019 - $1,990
- 1 April to 31 May 2019 - $2,335
- 1 June to 31 Oct 2019 - $3,502
- 1 Nov to 19 Dec 2019 - $2,335
- 20 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020 - $3,059
- 11 Jan 2020 to 31 March 2020 - $2,200
- 1 April to 30 Apr 2020 - $2,500
- 1 May to 31 May 2020 - $3,000
- 1 June to 31 Oct 2019 - $3,800
- 1 Nov to 19 Dec 2019 - $2,500
- 20 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020 - $3,400
Please do call us on 020 8704 1216 (UK) or 1 866 4691 (US) or send us an email and we would be delighted to tell you all about Mombo.